Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Runnin' Around...In Style of Course!

I promise I have not forgotten about you, friends!
I started a new job a few weeks ago (meeting and event planning - woohoo!) and had to jump right in as we prepare for our largest conference next week. 
Needless to say, I have been running around a bit... 
but hey - if you're going to run, mine as well do it in style right?

I have missed blogging and have been saving all sorts of things to share with you once we get through this conference! 
In the meantime - you'll find me running around!


Nike Women's Running Shorts in Chlorine Blue

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new job! I am lovin this post. You have some awesome running style :) I recently got these shoes:
    http://www.mizunousa.com/running/products/mizuno-womens-wave-elixir-6-running-shoes

    They motivate me to run just because they are so cool haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails