Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's Fabulous Fabric on Fabulous Pillows

As I am sure you are well aware I love all things turquoise and I just adore turquoise accent pieces like these throw pillows!
In varying fabrics, textures and shades, these pillows really pop!

I am heading home for the weekend and am looking forward to spending Saturday with my Mom scouring all of our favorite antique stores in hopes of finding some gems for my new bedroom.  Included on our list is a trip to a few fabric stores in hopes of finding some cute new prints.  I will report back on our findings.... Let's hope there are a lot! 

Wishing you a blissful weekend!





Find this here
Find this here
 
Find these here

 


Images courtesy of:
CompletelyCoastal
DesignDrool
House of Design and Style 
Poorboys and Pilgrims 
EverythingTurquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails