Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love... with Screen Porches!

Phew, what a long week this has been and boy am I glad it's Friday!
It is no secret that I love sitting outside - in the SUN of course - and sitting on a porch relaxing with friends is one of my favorite things to do.
All of this rain has left me wishing I had a screen porch to spend the evenings on! 
Last week while I was home I was reminded just how much I love a good old fashion screen porch.  My family uses ours all of the time and now that I have not had one for many years I have come to realize just how much I miss being able to sit outside even when it's raining or cold!

So, with a forecast of rain this weekend, I hope you can find a screen porch to post-up on and still enjoy some fresh air! 

Cheers to a Blissful weekend, my dears!

Love the swing on this screen porch!

Bright and Cheery Screen Porch

Modern coffee table paired with traditional wicker sofas make this a welcoming and stylish screen porch!

Beautiful Round Screen Porch

Beautiful Screen Porch in the mountains

Why not paint the floors of your screen porch?! Love it!

Love the blues of this cottage screen porch

Screen porch comprised of many screen doors - cool effect!

Garden & Gun's Winner of the Screen Porch Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails