Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goin' Down Under for a Summer Christmas!

It's the first day of summer down under and I'm not going to lie - I'm envious! 
Christmas on the beach under the sun? I think I would be just fine!

I visited Sydney, Australia a little over a year ago and I have to tell you, 
it is one of those places you MUST see before you die.  
I can only imagine how neat a Summer Christmas with the Aussies would be!

Here's to a Summer Christmas, beach side! 









Pictures courtesy of: A Beautiful Space, Sweeter Homes


1 comment:

  1. Oh gracious! I can't believe this is my first visit! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I have followed on Tumblr for a long time, but never noticed until today that there was a blogspot link! Duh! I guess I breeze through my dash board so fast that I was not paying attention. I feel like I just noticed myself a Christmas Present :) So this is my Thank You note for sharing and putting it all out there! I found myself wanting to save all of your pictures so I just put you on my favorites bar instead! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails