Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Little Charleston Cheer!

Oh, if only I could be heading south to my favorite place on earth - Charleston, SC.
This will be the first time in 9 years I won't have some Charleston Cheer over the holidays so in an effort to make myself feel better here is a little Charleston Cheer for you!

Fun Fact:
Charleston is the birthplace of the Poinsettia
first cultivated in 1832 by a Charleston native who found the plant growing wild in Mexico.



Porch at Boone Hall Plantation

Lights in Marion Square

Spanish Moss Wreath

Lowcountry Palm and Pineapple Arrangement

Holiday Boat Parade


House along The Battery

pictures via:

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing place to be at Christmas! Thanks for your visit and comment and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stumbled on your blog! what great inspirational pictures!! lvoe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bad typing, excuse me..."LOVE" it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hunter, Charleston is one of my favorite cities. We used to life in Hilton Head so we would visit quite often. I bet it is beautiful at Christmas. Happy Holidays
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful images! Thank you for sharing. Thank you also for visiting my blog :-) I wish you a Merry Christmas and I will return to your blog for sure.

    Greetings from Europe
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love these!
    Merry Christmas, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails