Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nothing Beats the Beach but the Mountains Will Do For Now!

I am a beach girl through-and-through, no if-ands-or-buts about it.

With that said, I can appreciate a fun weekend in snowy mountains with great friends. 
This just happens to be what my New Year's Eve weekend has in store and I am so looking forward to it. While the Blue Ridge Mountains may not be the sun, sand and ocean I'm dying for right now, the fresh, crisp air of the mountains will be a treat.
In anticipation of our trip, I thought I would bring you some wonderful mountain cottages.

North Carolina Cottage

New Classic Table

French-Style Sitting Area

Master Bedroom

Loft Guest Room with alcoves for four single beds

Guest Bedroom

Porch with a View

 Dining Porch

Images via Veranda

1 comment:

  1. does that qualify as a "cottage" ??? if so, i'll take one! beautiful images! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails